|California Poultry Biosecurity Resource Center
The California Poultry Federation is dedicated to the prevention of diseases that can undermine the health of the state’s poultry industry, our nation’s food security and the economic benefits that poultry producers provide.
View our list of biosecurity materials!
"What Backyard Flock Owners Need To Know"
To download and view the video with Real Player, please click here
Protecting U.S. Chicken Flocks and the Food Supply from Avian Influenza (Video Courtesy National Chicken Council)
• High Bandwidth
• Low Bandwidth
The California Poultry Federation has printed biosecurity materials available. For more information, click here.
Online Poultry Disease Resources
• Avian Influenza: It's Not in Your Food!
• USDA Avian Influenza Website
• PandemicFlu.gov - - The official U.S. government Web site for information on pandemic flu and avian influenza.
• AI and Human Health Fact Sheet
• Avian Influenza Questions and Answers
• California Department of Food and Agriculture Resource Material
• UC Davis Avian Influenza website links
• Rodent Control from Motomco
• California Poultry Health Board National Poultry Improvement Plan (NPIP)